Welcome to Willows
How are you feeling?
We are all affected and deal with life in different ways. Counselling can help when you aren’t coping well, can’t see your way through a difficult situation, or keep experiencing the same emotional difficulties.
Find the right support for you
It is important that you find somewhere that feels safe and is a good fit for you.
- Everyone who requests support is matched to the right supportive counsellor, with the best experience, to partner you through to better mental health.
- We have a team of 30+ counsellors with expertise in a range of issues and therapeutic approaches.
Willows will support you to better mental health.
- Your counsellor will work with you to discover what you want from counselling and help to you get there.
- We listen to you and provide you with useful information and resources.
- You can tell your story and work through your challenges at your own pace.
- You will meet with your counsellor regularly for as long as required, based on clinical needs.
The Willows 12-week Stabilisation course is an alternative to weekly one-to-one counselling.
Developed through our research in partnership with Bath University, it’s proven particularly useful for people who experienced childhood trauma, have difficult relationships or have minimal support elsewhere.
There are a number of ways to engage with mental health care.
- It is important to consider which is right for you. Specialist services are available for people dealing with certain mental health challenges. Willows Counselling, and Willows 12-week Stabilisation Course are just two options to consider.
- Should our team feel you can get the support you need elsewhere, we’ll discuss your options and recommend other services.
“Healing begins the moment that we are heard”
If you need immediate, urgent support, have thoughts of self-harm or suicide call The Samaritans 24-hour free helpline on 116 123
Willows can help you if you are feeling…
Overwhelmed with life issues, anxious, angry and irritable, confused, depressed, defensive, experiencing nightmares or flashbacks, fearful, hopelessness, isolated, a lack of direction, loss and grief, low self-esteem and confidence, stressed, suffering with an eating disorder, traumatised, tearful, unfairly judged, withdrawn from others, or other difficult thoughts and emotions. Please email us.