Details – Level 3 Integrative Counsellling
For students wishing to train as counsellors, and progress to a Level 4 Diploma training course – with Willows or elsewhere, or people wishing to further enhance listening and counselling skills for roles/settings such as pastoral care, teaching, management, emergency services, social work and nursing.
- Level 2 counselling training (with at least 36 guided learning hours, experience of face-to-face sessions, evidence of self-awareness);
- pre-course 1,500–2,000 essay on your life experiences, describing what you bring to counselling
- pre-course interview
- Feb – July 2022
- 4 Saturday workshops
- Excludes course books, 3x Saturday workshops and 12 hours of personal counselling
- More information coming soon.
- Attend the training session each week
- Attend 4x Saturday training days
- Maintain a reflective journal of progress and self-awareness
- Attend termly tutorials with a personal tutor
- Complete a range of assignments & seminar presentations
- Read the book/s from the required reading list
- Complete of a portfolio of written work
- Complete of 12 hours of personal counselling
- A commitment of approximately 6 – 8 hours per week for study, reading, research and written work in addition to the training sessions
How to apply
Please email the Training Coordinator email@example.com
Successful applicants must accept their place in writing within 7 days with full
payment or deposit.